Planova™ Virus Filtration Rack
An ergonomic holder for 1.0 m2 and 4.0 m2 Planova 15N, 20N, 35N or BioEX filters.
Designed to reduce filter handling during manual virus filtration operation, the Planova VFR can be used to ergonomically mount 4.0 and 1.0 m2 Planova or Planova BioEX filters, while a tilting mechanism aids the execution of the pre- and post-use visual leakage test (VLT).
Use with your existing pumps or pressurized tanks for manual virus filtration.
- Dimensions: 838 mm (33 in.) D x 1540 mm (61 in.) H
- Durable 304L stainless steel with welded and polished construction
- Two (2) 4.0 m2 Planova filter holders
- Two (2) 1.0 m2 Planova filter holder adaptors
- Filters can be tilted 10° for VLT
- Pressure gauge, drip pan and parts tray
- Optional mounting bracket for your pre-filter of choice
Using the Planova VFR
For manual Planova virus filtration, the Planova VFR is a cost-effective way to operate up to two Planova virus filters.
- Mount Planova virus filters in one of three positions: vertical, +10° or -10°.
- Connect your product feed and buffer feed to the filter(s) mounted on the Planova VFR.
- Manually conduct the pre-use VLT, pre-use flush, buffer equilibration, product filtration and post-use VLT.